Notes when replacing the new hydraulic pump
1. Pay attention to anomalies: abnormal noise, Vibration or monitoring system abnormal signal, etc. When an existing abnormal phenomenon is found, find the back and forth road map immediately. Follow the picture and watch carefully to see if the abnormal phenomenon is caused by a momentary mistake. Assess whether need parking. Pressure, load, temperature, time, starting and stopping all contain the possible causes of abnormal phenomena. Those above should be analyzed and discussed item by item.
2. Do not add load immediately after starting hydraulic pump. The hydraulic pump shall be idled without load for a period of time after start-up(About 10 to 30 minutes). Especially when the temperature is very low, it is necessary to go through the process of warming the car, make the hydraulic circuit circulate normally and add the load again, and confirm the running condition..
3. Observe oil temperature change: Pay attention to check the highest and lowest oil temperature changes, and find out the relationship between oil and ambient temperature. Only in this way can we know the capacity of the cooler, the capacity of the tank and the surrounding conditions. The conditions of use match each other, the troubleshooting of the cooling system is also traceable.
4. Pay attention to the noise of the hydraulic pump: The new hydraulic pump has low initial wear and tear, easy to be affected by bubbles and dust. Poor lubrication at high temperature or overloading under operating conditions will cause adverse consequences, causing abnormal effects of hydraulic pumps.
5. Note that the display value of the meter class is checked: Observe the pressure gauges of the hydraulic circuit at any time, Vibration condition and stability of pressure switch lamp etc. To find out early if the hydraulic circuit is working properly.
6. Pay attention to the mechanics: mproper hydraulic circuit design or component manufacturing, It is not easy to find at the initial use stage. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the action states that appear under various use conditions.
7. Note the adjustment in each valve: Fully understand the use of pressure control valves, flow control valves and directional control valves. Special attention should be paid to the scope and limits of adjustment, otherwise adjustment errors will not only damage machinery, but also pose a threat to safety.
8. Check the state of the filter: The filter in the loop should be removed and cleaned regularly. The state of the filter net and the dirt adsorbed on the net are also checked to analyze the quality, quantity and size, so as to observe the pollution degree in the loop and even deduce the source of the pollution.
9. Check the change of hydraulic oil regularly: Check and analyze the change of hydraulic oil deterioration, color change and pollution degree every one or two months to ensure the normal hydraulic transmission medium.
10. Pay attention to partial leakage of piping: Whether the hydraulic device is well equipped or not, it can be seen after running for a period of time, check whether there is oil leakage and whether the distribution pipe is loose.
11. Pay attention to the operation of the new machine within three months of operation: During the period of new operation, the operation condition should be hold to check, such as the maintenance parts, screw loosening, whether there is abnormal oil temperature rise, the hydraulic oil is deteriorating quickly, check the conditions of use is in accordance with the regulations, etc.
Pre:How To Replace The Truck Crane Hydraulic Oil?
Next:Back To List