The Operating Requirements Of The Crane
1. The drivers of each crane must be trained, qualified, and have an operating permit to operate.
2. When the crane driver takes over, check the brakes, hooks, wire ropes and safety devices. When found that the performance is not normal, should be excluded before the operation.
3. Before driving, you must ring or alarm. Operation is close to the person, should also be given to continue ringing or alarm.
4. Operation should be carried out according to the command signal. Hear the emergency stop signal, no matter who issued, should be implemented immediately.
5. Confirm that the main power supply can be closed when a small crane is left on or around it. If the power circuit breaker on the lock or signs, should be removed by the relevant personnel before closing the power.
6. Before closing the mains, place all controller handles at zero.
7. When the power is suddenly disconnected, all controller handles should be pulled back to zero; before re-working, check whether the crane action is normal.
8. At the end of the work of the open-air crane on the track, the crane should be anchored. When the wind is greater than 6, the work should normally be stopped and the crane should be anchored. For gantry cranes working on the coast of the crane, the wind is greater than 7, should stop working, and the crane anchored.
9. When the driver repairs the crane, it should be disconnected from the mains and locked or locked; must be repaired with insulation gloves, insulated shoes, tools with insulated handles, and supervised.
10. The driver should not operate if one of the following conditions occurs
(1). Overload or the weight of the object is not clear when hanging.
(2) The signal is not clear when the hanging.
(3) Bundling, hanging is not strong or unbalanced may cause slipping when not hanging.
(4) It is not hanging when it is hungry or floating.
(5) Structure or parts that affect the safety of work defects or damage, such as the brake or safety device failure, hook nut structure damage, wire rope damage to the end of the standard.
(6) In the case of a rally, there is no hanging.
(7) When lifting a heavy load,
(8) Workplace dark, can not see the venue, was hanging things and command signal is not hanging.
(9) The edges and corners of the heavy objects are not tied between the bundled wire ropes without padding.
(10) When the packaging of Molten steel (molten iron) is too full when not hanging.
11. When the crane is running, do not use the limit switch parking; no reverse braking performance of the crane, in addition to special emergency situations, not anti-car brake.
12. Do not adjust the lifting, luffing mechanism of the brake in case of load.
13. When the crane is working, it shall not be inspected and repaired.
14. Lifting heavy objects may not pass from the head, under the arm is strictly prohibited station people.
15. In the factory to lift the goods should take the designated channel.
16. Heavy lifting speed should be uniform, non-special circumstances shall not be an emergency brake and rapid decline.
17. Heavy goods may not be suspended in the air for too long.
18. Lifting heavy objects are not allowed to fall arm; must fall arm, you should first heavy on the ground.
19. When the boom is large, it is not allowed to fall suddenly and the crane will be overturned to the other side.
20. When lifting heavy objects, the action should be smooth, not a sudden brake.
21. Rotation, the weight of the weight if close to the rated weight, the height of the ground from the ground should not be too high, usually about 0.5 meters.
21. When two or more cranes are hoisting the same weight, the wire rope should be kept vertical, and the lifting and running of each crane should be kept in synchronize. The load on each crane shall not exceed the respective rated lifting capacity. If the above requirements are not met, the weight of each crane shall be reduced to 80% of the rated lifting capacity and a reasonable load distribution.
22. There are two sets of main and other lifting mechanism of the crane, the main and vice hook should not be activated at the same time (designed to allow the use of special cranes at the same time).
23. The metal case of the electrical equipment must be grounded.
24. The driver room should be prepared fire extinguishers.
25. Every two years at least once on the crane safety and technical inspection.
26. The command signal issued by the commander of the lifting command must be clear and meet the standard. The action signal must be issued after all personnel have retreated to a safe position.
Pre:The Basic Requirements For The Crane Driver
Next:How The Telescopic Truck Crane Works